• Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology One (Basic)
• Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology Two (Intermediate)
• Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology Three (Intermediate / Advanced)
• Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (Technology Four)
• Electrical One (Basic / Intermediate)
• Electrical Two (Intermediate)
• Installation, Maintenance & Repair of Split, Console & Window Units
• Basic Automotive Air Conditioning
• Duct Erection
• Scaffolding (Including Usage, Erection & Inspection)
• BMS Control Systems
• Refrigeration Pipework Installations
• Polyethylene/Aluminium Composite Plastic Refrigerant Tubing
• Drain Piping for HVAC&R
• Steel Piping Installation (pertaining to HVAC&R industry)
• Duct Work Installation
• Duct Work Manufacturing
• Pipe Grooving Course
• Evaporative Cooling Installation/Commissioning
• Evaporative Cooling Sizing/System Selection/Design Aspects
• Welding, Brazing & Cutting
• Hydrocarbon Safety Course (Domestic, Light Commercial Refrigeration)
• Domestic Refrigeration
• First Aid Level 1
• First Aid Level 2 & 3
• Fire Fighting
• merSETA Apprenticeship - Refrigeration Mechanic (Industrial & Commercial)
• merSETA Learnership - National Certificate in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Ventilation Level 2, 3 & 4
• SAQCC/SARACCA Authorised Refrigeration Practitioner Course (Safe Handling)
• SAQCC/SARACCA Authorised Refrigeration Practitioner Top-Up/Renewal
• Trade Test Preparation – Refrigeration Mechanic
• Trade Test Assessment – Refrigeration Mechanic
Courses / Skills Programs Available:
All candidates must have basic literacy and numeracy (Technology 1 is advisable).
SF1, SF2, SF5, COD1
Training and assessment to comply with the legal requirements of the OHS Act. Pressure Equipment Regulation (Clause 17-18) July 2009 No. 85 of 1993.
This course, required by law enables persons to register as an authorised person in the relevant categories with SARACCA.
5 days, Monday to Friday, from 08:00 to 15:00.
SARACCA Reg. fee of R2,109.00 incl. VAT, payable directly to SARACCA.
The following must accompany the student on the first day of training:
Website developed by: