• Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology One (Basic)
• Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology Two (Intermediate)
• Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technology Three (Intermediate / Advanced)
• Diploma in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (Technology Four)
• Electrical One (Basic / Intermediate)
• Electrical Two (Intermediate)
• Installation, Maintenance & Repair of Split, Console & Window Units
• Basic Automotive Air Conditioning
• Duct Erection
• Scaffolding (Including Usage, Erection & Inspection)
• BMS Control Systems
• Refrigeration Pipework Installations
• Polyethylene/Aluminium Composite Plastic Refrigerant Tubing
• Drain Piping for HVAC&R
• Steel Piping Installation (pertaining to HVAC&R industry)
• Duct Work Installation
• Duct Work Manufacturing
• Pipe Grooving Course
• Evaporative Cooling Installation/Commissioning
• Evaporative Cooling Sizing/System Selection/Design Aspects
• Welding, Brazing & Cutting
• Hydrocarbon Safety Course (Domestic, Light Commercial Refrigeration)
• Domestic Refrigeration
• First Aid Level 1
• First Aid Level 2 & 3
• Fire Fighting
• merSETA Apprenticeship - Refrigeration Mechanic (Industrial & Commercial)
• merSETA Learnership - National Certificate in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Ventilation Level 2, 3 & 4
• SAQCC/SARACCA Authorised Refrigeration Practitioner Course (Safe Handling)
• SAQCC/SARACCA Authorised Refrigeration Practitioner Top-Up/Renewal
• Trade Test Preparation – Refrigeration Mechanic
• Trade Test Assessment – Refrigeration Mechanic
Courses / Skills Programs Available:
Valid SARACCA Safe Handling License and Trade Test Certificate in Refrigeration Mechanic (Industrial / Commercial).
Training and Assessment to comply with the legal requirements of the OHS Act. Pressure Equipment Regulation (Clause 17-18) July 2009 No. 85 of 1993.
This course, required by law, enables persons to register as an Inspector Category C, providing all other requirements as per SARACCA.
Duration: 1 day – candidate to return assignments to ACRA once completed for Assessment and Moderation. The candidate will then be contacted by the Assessor regarding the outcome.
SARACCA Reg. fee of R2,109.00 incl. VAT payable directly to SARACCA.
The following must accompany the student on the first day of training:
Website developed by: